WebHare community

Extracting a site, choose option to overwrite

When downloading a wharchive and uploading it to my localhost i tried to extract it in the root. The second i select the option to overwrite all existing files the error below pops up.

At mod::tollium/lib/components/frame.whlib(772,15)
Cannot convert type 'BOOLEAN' to type 'RECORD'.
At mod::tollium/lib/components/frame.whlib(772,15)

Trace:
mod::tollium/lib/components/frame.whlib(772,15) TOLLIUMFRAME#TOLLIUMWEB_PARSEFORM
mod::tollium/lib/internal/controllerbase.whlib(3108,28) TOLLIUMCONTROLLERBASE#DISPATCHFORMS
mod::tollium/lib/internal/controllerbase.whlib(3077,15) TOLLIUMCONTROLLERBASE#EXECUTEMESSAGE
mod::tollium/lib/internal/controllerbase.whlib(3061,13) TOLLIUMCONTROLLERBASE#HANDLERECEIVEDMESSAGES
wh::internal/callbacks.whlib(785,18) RUNMICROTASKS
wh::internal/callbacks.whlib(593,21) __INTERNAL_HANDLEEVENTCALLBACKEVENTS
mod::tollium/lib/internal/controllerbase.whlib(67,12) HANDLEINTERNALCALLBACKS
mod::tollium/lib/internal/controllerbase.whlib(3362,15) TOLLIUMCONTROLLERBASE#CONTROLLERLOOP
mod::tollium/lib/internal/controllerbase.whlib(3258,11) TOLLIUMCONTROLLERBASE#RUNMODALSCREEN
mod::tollium/lib/screenbase.whlib(901,32) TOLLIUMSCREENBASE#RUNMODAL
mod::publisher/lib/dialogs.whlib(466,20) RUNFSOBJECTEDITAPPLICATION
mod::publisher/tolliumapps/filemanager/main.whlib(1848,5) APP#DOOPEN
mod::tollium/lib/screenbase.whlib(1150,14) TOLLIUMSCREENBASE#__EXECUTECALLBACK
mod::tollium/lib/components/action.whlib(613,24) TOLLIUMACTION#PROCESSINBOUNDMESSAGE
mod::tollium/lib/componentbase.whlib(1374,15) TOLLIUMCOMPONENTBASE#TOLLIUMDISPATCHEVENT
mod::tollium/lib/internal/screenmanager.whlib(454,24) SCREENMANAGER#DOEVENTS
mod::tollium/lib/internal/controllerbase.whlib(2124,37) TOLLIUMCONTROLLERBASE#TOLLIUM_PARSEPENDINGEVENTS
mod::tollium/lib/internal/controllerbase.whlib(3302,18) TOLLIUMCONTROLLERBASE#CONTROLLERLOOP
mod::tollium/lib/internal/controllerbase.whlib(3258,11) TOLLIUMCONTROLLERBASE#RUNMODALSCREEN
mod::tollium/lib/screenbase.whlib(901,32) TOLLIUMSCREENBASE#RUNMODAL
mod::tollium/lib/internal/controllerbase.whlib(2244,17) TOLLIUMCONTROLLERBASE#__DOINTEGRATEDAPPLAUNCH
mod::tollium/lib/internal/controllerbase.whlib(2222,17) TOLLIUMCONTROLLERBASE#LAUNCHTHEAPPLICATION
mod::tollium/lib/internal/controllerbase.whlib(2137,15) TOLLIUMCONTROLLERBASE#LAUNCHAPPLICATION
mod::tollium/lib/todd/internal/controller.whlib(518,28) TOLLIUMWEBCONTROLLER#LAUNCHAPPLICATION
mod::tollium/scripts/internal/applicationhost.whscr(118,16) :INITFUNCTION

Sounds like the tollium interface code hasn’t recompiled yet after the last source code update. If it hasn’t gone away yet, try wh assetpacks rebuild tollium:* on the command line or a forced reload in the browser to reload the JS

Tried that,

tollium:polyfills         	ok	-	mod::tollium/webdesigns/webinterface/
tollium:polyfills.dev     	ok	-	mod::tollium/webdesigns/webinterface/
tollium:sharedworker      	ok	-	mod::tollium/webdesigns/webinterface/
tollium:sharedworker.dev  	ok	-	mod::tollium/webdesigns/webinterface/
tollium:webinterface      	ok	-	mod::tollium/webdesigns/webinterface/
tollium:webinterface.dev  	ok	-	mod::tollium/webdesigns/webinterface/

Problem still remains. I tried wh mic and wh softreset as well. It happens in the consollio when i try to add a content source. I select the Webhare folder and it breaks

Did you force reload the webinterface ? Try a different browser?

There’s been a change to how checkbox process their value, and everything with a checkbox will be broken for you until you’re not running the old JS code

Killed chrome, reopened webhare and indeed it works now! Thx for your help as always!